Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Is It Really Fall....


I can't believe that we are back into warm weather here in NYC again... I finally had a day off after 14 in a row and got to enjoy a warm-ish Fall day in the city.

I've said if before, but I love this city in the Fall. I wish I had had time today to go up to Central Park and really get a look at everything before all of the leaves are really gone. That Fall smell in the fallen leaves is amazing and the skating rink is already open (I think).

More than anything I wish that I had a guy to enjoy it with. There was some small promise a few weeks ago and I understand how and why that did not work out... I just would rather be sharing this time with someone special. I am one of those people who does not need a large social circle - never have - but a guy to hang with on days like these in a romantic way would be great. I know, everyone single wants that right... blah blah I should stop complaining. It will be one of those things that the moment I stop looking will happen right?

I'm following the election pretty closely tonight. I really like the idea of that utter jackass being rendered a lame-duck president. He is such an embarrassment and I'm not even American. I almost have to look away when he is speaking on TV. There is something so wrong about a man having that much power with so little for brains. I hope the Dems kick ass.

Of course I would have felt better about the whole political situation here if I hadn't floated the idea of everyone who could going out to vote at work and having that met with utter disdain and just plain ignorance. That was a serious bummer.

Okay, so I've got my eyes set on a relaxing weekend with a fun night out on Saturday. I would love to find some sexy new place to go out to. I'm getting a little bored of the same old same old... We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home