Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A Cute Boy....


A funny thing tonight... I met a really cute boy over the weekend. He is remarkable and he has left me feeling a little out of sorts I guess.

I have to say that the number one thing I find attractive about a guy is his smile. This boy has a magical smile. It's shy, and sexy, and sly all at the same time. Amazing little dimples. Of course a smile only does so much right - well this one has brains. We had some great conversation over dinner and I love how he sees the world. Plus a body doesn't hurt - one like the pic right?

So, out of sorts... a little funny to be feeling this, while feeling all of that still. Still with the feeling a little bi-polar and still with the confusion that leaves me with. I'm sitting around here - just a quiet evening and mulling over events of the past few days... a trip to the Botanical gardens and the incredible fall colours. Chihuly exhibit in the Conservatory... really a nice time - romantic and sweet and a gorgeous day.

So, what does that leave me with - out of sorts - why? I feel like it shouldn't but I know why it does. I'm really not sure what to do........

1 Comments:

Blogger Tay Hota said...

what to do?? you're hanging out with a cute fun and smart guy... hmmm.. let's onder.. how bout enjoying it?!?! hehe, day by day...

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home