Saturday, September 16, 2006

My Lucky Number....


So, I just finished watching the movie Lucky Number Slevin for the second time. I saw it first when it was in the theatres and loved it. I have been waiting patiently for it to come out on DVD ever since and finally I picked it up yesterday. There is just something about that movie.... it really works perfectly. Great cast, great dialogue, great styling... I get all worked up over just the wallpaper they used. The stylist on this one was a genius. Plus, it doesn't hurt that Josh Hartnet spends the first half an hour in a towel playing a bit of a mouthy punk. You gotta love that right?

Such a ridiculous day today. I went in to work a bit early and was completely drenched. It rained nonstop for the entire day today here in NYC, and I was soaked when I arrived. Thank god I have a change of clothes at work or I would have been miserable from start to finish. But it was just an odd day... maybe it was just the weather but I couldn't seem to get moving. I was a little tense and sore from a good workout the day before and just felt kinda bummed. It didn't help that I nodded off in the tanning bed at the gym and now have a nice rosey glow that was pointed out by several people that I work with. Embarrassing, but at least they can't tell when I blush over it.

Speaking of the gym, I am giving a new location a try. I like it - Crunch that is. They are making a lot of improvements after it kind of fell apart for a year or so. When Bally's owned it the place totally lost it. They were just really cheap and it is not a cheap gym to belong to. So, the upkeep is much better with the new owner and I like this brand new location on fourth avenue. Not too many boys though.... which makes the workouts a little less inspiring. I'm hoping it fills up soon with some Josh Hartnet look-alikes ;) or maybe just the boy from above... such a cutie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bloooog said...

Mmm pretty boys. That's why treadmills were made in my opinion.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home