Monday, September 25, 2006

Tah-Dah...


Holy Crap did it ever get steamy and gross here in NYC this weekend. OF course it did not help much that the AC is off in my building and it all runs centrally so I got screwed trying to sleep last night. No pun intended.... I came home from the bar alone.

Speaking of the bar, Urge by the way, there was this cute little guy standing in front of me doing what seemed to be the strangest flirting ever... he had his back to me, but would periodically turn and look around and our eyes would meet, then he would sort of shuffle back a bit towards me.... what is that about? I mean he go close enough that he eventually bumped my shoes and it;s not like the place was packed. So, come on! If you wanna flirt that is the weirdest way to do it. I admit it he was cute and I totally would have chatted him up (and perhaps not come home alone) but he didn't way a word and just kept moving back a little bit at a time.... so strange.

So, I left early (had to work and wasn't really into it) and left my friend there who I must say managed to have a better time than me. He got back home around 5:00 am...

Work was crazy today and I didn't even get a lunch break. I am learning some new scheduling templates and the first time always takes like ten times longer than it should. But it worked out so all is good. What was amusing about today was that I met three of the trashiest women I have ever seen. Three generations of Pure Jersey White Trash (that is officially your title once you hit the third generation). Grandma was in burgundy sweats and green flip flops while her daughter... let's call her Ol' Fake Tits had some of the biggest hair I have ever seen. Meanwhile the grandaughter who I think may have gotten her fakes for her eighteenth birthday present was a sight to behold.

You know they call them Jersey Girls for a reason and I tell ya it gets more and more true all the time. I guess I shouldn't be so cruel. They were actually kind of nice in the end (after making an ill-fated attempt at ordering me to do something). I had to lay down some ground rules and it was all good following that.

Ack, so it is too hot in here to sleep again and if only I had someone like the pic above to keep my mind off of it I would get some rest (eventually right?).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude. no one reads your blog.

-rocco

9:30 AM  
Blogger fairfromfair said...

Seriously Rocco??? I'm deeply concerned...

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People read your blog. I have been for awhile...you're a good writer. Keep it up.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home