Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Head Hurts and I'm Horney...


So, I have had a headache for two days! It's killing me. Usually I am the type of person who tries to stay away from pills and drugs to try to overcome such things but this is seriously beyond what I can handle. I am going to have to get some meds tomorrow if this thing is still hanging on.

Fall TV is beginning and I seriously wish that I did not enjoy it as much as I do. Aside from my all time fav Project Runway, I managed to catch the premiere of Nip/Tuck. What an absolutely awesome show. I am definitely going to try to see some more of it. That and Studio 60. I will watch anything that is written by Aaron Sorkin. Seriously, several of his episodes of the West Wing brought me to full on tears. His writing is brilliant and I love that he holds no punches when sticking it to the Right. Republican suck. As we all heard over and over again here in NYC while the UN General assembly met. I just wish that this country could get it figured out. We are far from perfect to the North but we really have managed to get passed a lot of the stupid shit that seems to hold up the government down here. Seriously, government hearings over Janet Jackson's boobs! Gimme a goddamn break.

Back to TV... on the BBC America there is this Shipwrecked show that I managed to catch a few episodes of like a year ago and I have managed to find it again. It kills me to watch all of those gorgeous tropical sunsets with tanned boys wearing next to nothing. It's a great show - there's no voting off the island or eating bugs. It's all about creating communities and welcoming in new members and convincing them to stay. What a great idea.... maybe something we need more of over here? That and the boys are so so cute. And of course the Brits don't shy away from throwing in a few mo's for all of us gay boys to watch. Actually all of the guys are British so they are walking a fine line as it is. I managed to find a pic of two of them.... I wanna go there and yum.

Okay, so headache gone tomorrow. Done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home