Monday, August 07, 2006

A Working Man's Life


I am so ready to start work tomorrow. I am still keeping my options open for a few weeks as another offer is coming in... one that I really want. We'll see. After everything I just want to get moving on any job. I was getting desperate and a little stir crazy to boot. I just need to be moving on something. I don't do very well when it comes to just sitting around and waiting for things. Not that I am impatient, I just get so ancy about new things and don't like to wait. Especially so after moving back in to my apartment. I've put a bunch of my old electronics on ebay and hope I can unload them there. Very much a facelift kind of thing going on here. It's not easy though. I get upset when I think of what was lost in doing this and the fact that The Ex is no longer around. I imagine it will tough for a long time to come. I've been staying busy trying to combat all of that and was hoping to go out to Bryant Park tonight to see the movie there. It is so cool to sit in the park and watch an old movie on this giant screen with everyone on blankets and towels.. It's very evening picnic like.... but they are forecasting rain! I am still going to head up there and see what transpires.

So after a bit of a break posting here due to the moving back in and getting settled I will have lots to process through when I get home from the first day at work tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tay Hota said...

one for the pink and one for the stink.. that is BRILLiant.... good luck on your first day!!! play nice and don't spend your lunch money on junk!!! *cheek kiss*

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home