Monday, July 17, 2006

The Heat is Killing Me!


So, it is so insanely hot here in NYC and despite the multiple AC units running in the apt. the temp is out of control. I swear I think the neighbors must have the heat turned on. The pic is from last weekend out on Long Island - an amazing visit with a dear friend and a great stay at her quaint little cottage. I would give anything to get back out there and be close to the beach (one of my true loves).

An evening in watching SJP on re-runs of Sex in the City should keep me occupied with my mind off of the temp. I treat it like therapy really when I am trying to get some thought of the ex and all that was involved in that out of my mind. It has been making me feel as though I am developing multiple personalities of late. Days being really angry and then days full or mourning something that was truly incredible. Enought of that for now... If I stumbled onto my blog I might get a bit tired of reading about the Ex so enough for tonight.

On to other things... I just assisted and very good friend with setting up a blog to showcase his talents. It's going to kill me to write this here because he will read this shortly after it is posted I'm sure and I will never hear the end of it... but he is remarkably talented and creates some of the coolest jewelry. I sold one of his collections in my shop in SoHo and he has some devoted fans. The blog is all about the accessories that he designs and he is using it to market new collections to buyers all over the place. You should check it out - House of Kozai - there are some really cool pieces and eventually you will be able to purchase them through the site.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home