Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Heat is on!


I just bought this suit.... love it. Aussiebum is great.

Okay so we are back into the insane heat/humidity that is mid summer here in NYC and I have to say that job hunting in this miserable weather is ridiculous. Every time I have an interview I have to run into a Starbucks 20 minutes early to sit in the A/C so I don't look like a drowned rat before heading in to meet potential employers.

On the upside I have had some good offers and am waiting on a couple of leads. Keeping my fingers crossed and attempting to be patient (although that was never my strong suit). Of course added to the mix is some recent contact with my ex. There are a still a few things that need to be settled and after ten years together I am surprised that there are not more of them... I guess the biggest mess that needs to be cleaned up in all of this is inside right? It's tearing me up.

I have no idea how to recover from this (I've never had to do it before). My ex is with the affair now - a real piece of trash that he cheated on me with for months before the end of our relationship. I guess I'm still stuck on the whole "How the fuck did this happen?" thing... and to top it all off I am insanely horny lately (hence the pic).... what gives? I sense therapy in the near future. Of course any input from anyone out there would be great as I seem to be grapsing at straws.

So today is all about pluggin along and getting the job stuff settled down. I want to be working! I have this need to be busy doing something and a month off is truly enough for me. Besides, I want to start planning some new holidays (addicted to travel) and need the $$ to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home