Thursday, July 20, 2006

Rough Night


I had one of the worst night's sleep last night and woke up this morning feeling really shitty. This has been happening with some frequency of late as I dream about being with the Ex and wake up feeling utterly empty inside. It's ridiculous but it reminds me of an episode of the Golden Girls (insert obligatory "You're such a fag" here). It is the one where Blanche dreams that her dead husband is alive and he finds her and they finally get to hold each other one more time at the end... then she wakes up. I saw it just the other night and it was bizarre because I thought God, that is exactly what happens to me in my dreams over and over again. We are out together somewhere traveling or dining out and just being who we used to be together... I can feel how much I loved him... and then it's gone the moment I wake up and it makes me feel like shit.

So, here's hoping that I can set all that aside and get on with what is a busy day - I have a ton of running around to do and I am keeping fingers crossed for the job. I needed a distraction so I thought I would do a little online shopping. I have a serious addcition to these swimsuits and try with all my might to only purchase one new one each summer. Needless to say I am well beyond that this summer. The pics is DSquared. I am a huge D2Squared fan and of course love them even more because they are Canadian... and their models are always some of the hottest around.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Gay Guru said...

Hey man, nice blog, will be back to visit. Come check me out sometime if you want, let me know if you ever wanna trade links........GG

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home