Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Bravo - B.R.A.V.O.... and some other fluff


Okay so fingers are crossed following a great job interview today - I wowed them - and I want this job. It really is the chance to take everything that I learned starting my own business to a much higher level on a bigger scale.

It's a little odd to be back in fashion after being involved in education for so long. I haven't talked about that much here but I spent the past five years working in the Bronx of all places in this bizarre little school (so much more of that to come). For now it's back to fashion. To be honest I loved the feeling of being in my store - it was stunning! It took years to put together and even though it was shortlived, for reasons beyond my control, it was truly amazing. So, the new boss (again fingers crossed) senses that I hope and I think it's gonna be good!

A night in tonight seeing as Project Runway was on and the bitchy commentary was running full steam as we watched. I love that show. Love it. I have to admit that I was surprised that Malan got the boot. They usually keep the crazies around because it's better for ratings right?

Of course following P.R. this new Jackie's Gym thing came on and truthfully she annoys the crap out of me. Yeah tough headstrong lesbian.... got it. blah blah blah. Although the gay guy is pretty cute.

Oh right, the pic. A friend took it when we were out on Long Island last weekend. It's a great pic and he's got a real eye (and I swear I am not saying this under duress at all). He's got more pics coming on his blog - I'll get a link up soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on the job - you deserve it! www.alanilagan.com

6:47 AM  
Blogger Tay Hota said...

love project runway.. wanted to hear more of malan's story, he seemed like an interesting character, and I really did want him to go far enough to prove his mum wrong, old hag....

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home