Tuesday, July 25, 2006

And.... Finally.


Okay, fingers crossed for tomorrow. After meeting with supervisors, managers, senior vice presidents, I am finally going to receive an offer for a job. I am heading in for a meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon and things sound promising. I have completely had it with being unemployed. I knew some transition was coming and that this summer probably more than ever was going to be all about change but I have just about run out of patience.

Of course the job hunt and all of that pales in comparison to the personal stuff that I have had to deal with and it is still long from over. On the brighter side I received a text message from a guy I met a number of weeks ago. We met once for drinks and there was just something about him... something that really made me want to see him again. I am hoping that we get the chance to get to know each other a little bit more. He has gorgeous eyes and before we parted we made out a little. He's a really good kisser - which puts him way up there in my books. Kissing is a big one for me and there are a lot of guys who honestly haven't got a clue. I went out with one guy a little while back and he wanted to lick my face! Seriously. I felt like I was in an episode of Sex in The City. It was crazy, and I had to get out of there... but this guy - I want to see him again. I don't think that I get that spark very often (I thought it belonged to The Ex alone). So, again, keeping my fingers crossed.

I've been having strange dreams the past few nights. Aside from the obvious sexual overtones (lack of getting any at the moment) they have been all about my previous job - the teaching one. They have been extremely vivid dreams and the most disturbing one had me on a bicycle trying to get through a crowd of people who reminded me of my students, but the brake kept slowing the wheels and I couldn't get through. Yes, I know the obvious is apparent, but why are these dreams so damn difficult? It's bothering me...

On the media side of things, gearing up for the next episode of Workout on Bravo (does anyone else watch it? I would love to compare notes). I want to see the crazy insecure one blow his top... I think his name is Brian. I guess we'll see tomorrow at 9 on Bravo right?

The pic - again with the looking for some action thing. This has to be one of the hottest I have seen in a while. I promise more substance for my next pic but I just couldn't resist sharing this one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tay Hota said...

saw last night that they are doing a TV about Ron Clark... I love that guy.... give you both credit for teaching at some of the toughest schools...

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home