Monday, July 13, 2009

Tom of...


It certainly has been a long time... A friend inspired me to come and take a look at this blog again, and I am stunned at the sheer volume of things that have happened in my life since the last post.... two years ago.

As I sit here in a Dallas hotel pondering what all of my work is all about - the direction I am headed (in comparison to the direction I was headed then), the growth, the exploring, the moving... it all seems so much. And yet there still seems so much undone.

The basketball player is a permanent fixture in my life now and has filled it with excitement, adventure, some heartache, some evolution, and love.

The job is an adventure sending me all over the world of late. Work has grown and grown and I have had to start investing time in reigning it in. Something I have never had to do before and it's tough to do...

The home is rockin. I moved from the financial district to brooklyn into an 1880's brownstone and I am loving it. I have a garden and just finished picking the first tomatos yesterday morning.

But there is work to do, and things that need some work... and that's why I am back here to revisit, re-examine, and hopefully gain some clarity - I guess we shall see...

1 Comments:

Blogger Oregon's Superhero said...

Time to go to work on your blog this weekend?

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home